Thursday, October 08, 2009

Bare With Me Before I Throw a Fit

I got a wild hair up my backside to change my template. I picked out one I liked and finally with Annie's help got it up. Of course nothing in my life seems to be easy. After I got it up and started to customize it I discovered that I had forgotten to write some of my lists down. So forgive me if I get cranky. I am trying to remember what I need to put on here and where it will go.

Right now I have a headache. My grandson and I were going to take Daisy for a walk. Then he decided that he would rather throw leaves at me then walk the dog. Then he got in trouble by telling me that I'm not "the boss". So we didn't go for a walk and he cried all the way home.

And that's not all. It seems that Daisy has taken a liking to sticking her head into the cat's box and getting the little droppings out and eating them. I sure hope they are tasty! I've spanked her several times, to no avail. She didn't do this at Traci's house and that box doesn't have a top. Go figure.

As of right now, I'm getting frustrated because I have so much to do on this. I do like the picture because we have some lakes in Texas that look a lot like it. For I quit, for now. I didn't realize how much extra work I would have to do here. Hopefully I will get it set up better soon. Otherwise I am going to be in a bit of a bad mood.

Right now I am going to get something to eat and a glass (maybe two) of wine. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

4 comments:

Ananda girl said...

Kind of like Almond Rocca or English Toffee I imagine. Perhaps its the flavor of your kitty litter topping.

Ananda girl said...

Ooops! I don't know what your blog looked like before as I just arrived here, but this is very nice. I hope you find it was worth it.

Unknown said...

Thanks. My old template was one of the standard blogger ones Thisaway in burnt orange. I got bored with it even though I liked the color cause I'm a Texas Longhorn fan.

cube said...

Your blog looks good, but then again so did your old template.

As far as Daisy goes, eating inappropriate "things" is something dogs do all the time. We had the same problem and ended up getting rid of the kitty litter.

Ananda Girl: Funny you would mention the candy. We joked about our dog saying, "But it's so rich and creamy," as a defense when she got caught raiding the litter contents.