Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What to do with my ashes?

Guess I'm it after being tagged by Shellie at the life & times of the 5 C Clan .Cute
So I hear today that you can now have your ashes mixed with concrete and made into a bench. Gives new meaning to "sit on your face" Personally, if I were to do anything with my ashes I would rather have them mixed with concrete and used to make a new "coral" reef. I cant see making jewelery out of them. Then there is always shooting me into space. Isnt there enough junk there now? Never have wanted to be buried. Why waste the land. I've always felt a little creepy going to a grave site. Does any one get an answer when they talk to their dearly departed? I always told my kids that I would come back to haunt them. Maybe as a tree with roots they would trip over. Ok. so I am a little twisted. Just wait till you have kids of your own!Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

thanks for your comment at my blog! you are right about the Eagles, our season could be a lot worse. at least you have the Rose Bowl to look forward to, and Ohio State is going to the Fiesta Bowl so I can't really complain either :) take care!

cube said...

You can always have your ashes shot out into space like Gene Roddenberry did & James Doohan is waiting to do. It certainly is different.