Thursday, April 26, 2007

This Could Be The Day

I've been doing different things on the internet today. Well let me say trying to do things. I've become more and more annoyed. Even I can type faster than it is printing the words. Going from page to page is frustrating. I have defraged and run virus and spyware programs which don't show any problems. My DSL rom good old AT&T is the fastest speed they have. We have had issues since we moved here. It may be this computer or not. Right now I am about to toss it out the window. Actually, I'm beginning to think it may be the Window Live Onecare. I did not have this much trouble before even just before crashes. Now let me find an open window! GRR...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling for sure. Ever since we got wireless out internet has been less stable than a child on crack! I hope you get it solved though - you could hit someone by tossing it out the window.

cube said...

Perhaps you should call your ISP provider. They can sometimes diagnose problems via telephone. It might help.

Dr.John said...

My computer did that the other day but now is back to normal.
The last time I called AT&T for help I got some guy in India.