Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Pink Phone? Sure!

Ever look at the junk in your e-mail? Some of the offers are so silly. I really thought a pink phone was funny. Do I really want a pink phone? No. Worse yet suppose I was a guy and got this offer? Well, I guess I'd have to be in touch with my feminine side to want to get one. And just what is a Christian loan company? I've had untold offers for a 42" plazma TV. Sure, if I sign up for something I dont want, I might get it. Do they really think I believe I would get it free? And then there is the survey, do you like CSI or Law and Order better. I dont care. I watch them both, it just depends on which is new or a rerun. Not to mention I can catch them in syndication. Where is my dream date? Yeah I'd like a $1000 credit card. Who wouldn't? What's the catch? Free money? Sure I'll take a couple of mill... What do you mean it doesn't work that way? Oh, and I'll take that gift card, but I dont want to take that 2 hour survey. I don't have a prostate so I don't need anything to decrease it's size, nor do I need the little blue pill to increase my non-existent penis size, either. Do people really get paid for filling my junk mail box with junk? Somebody is making money. Too bad it's not me.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Um, my cell phone has pink & hot pink roses on it......... LOL!

With my bulk folder, I don't see as much junk mail unless I go looking for it. But in a day I can get 50 easily. Silly isn't it?

cube said...

I'm always skeptical of free stuff. If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't.