Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Poor Little Rich Girl

I was a little bored the other day, nothing on tv interested me. So as I mindlessly flipped channels I ran across the "E" channel. First I have to blame my channel surfing on my husband cause I picked up his habit. So when I stopped (why I dont know) at "E" I saw the ever present Paris Hilton. Yet again she was having a good time with her pals, telling jokes, laughing and being her usual self. I thought of her family and what a waste of time she is. I can just see her at 60, or maybe I dont want to. Having a good time and being a party girl is ok and she obviously can afford it. I just wonder what her "life plan" is. Does she have anything in mind? If I had her money, maybe I'd be just as silly, but at sometime you have to grow up. Is anyone in Hollywood grown up? Maybe I am wrong, but she just seems so self indulgent. Photographers are everywhere all the time. Is she ever serious? Is this the best an heiress can do? Think of all the children of wealth and what does she show? Donald Trump's kids are smart and savy. Most of the Kennedy children are involved in good works. Even Hugh Hefner's daughter is doing something. Everyone has an opinion. Hollywood gossip grabs us all (including me) at some time. But I think if I have to see Paris partying, laughing, posing, or talking on her cell phone one more time, I may just have to chain my middle name which is Hilton. No relation to the Hotels though... I guess she's just too rich to care what anyone else thinks. Prince Harry and Prince William are at least continuing their mother's good work. Hurry up Paris, you wont be young forever!

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Oh gawd I can't stand Paris or her buddy, ex buddy; what is it this week? Nicole Richie. Add them with Jessica Simpson & Brittney Spears............ they all 4 make me want to pull my hair out. Just a bunch of silly, brainless goofballs!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I still can't understand why that Paris Hilton is famous, there are many children of rich people that do much more than she does and have never been considered a celebrity

Lady Jane said...

Isn't it silly that people can be famous just for being famous? Really, what has Paris Hilton done?