Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Daisy's Debut

Call me a sucker, but we have just adopted another dog. Last week it was a parrot, this week a six month old dachsund puppy. My eight year old dachsund is, at this point not too thrilled. Lady is standing her ground. As yet she has not done any more than just growl at Daisy as if to tell the youngster "You're in my territory,kid". We are going to see how this goes for a while. I told my stepdaughter that we would try and see if they would get along. The puppy was owned by an older lady who was not able to take care of her. We shall see. Lady has had the run of the house and well trained "parents" for eight years now. This will be interesting to see how this works out. Hopefully, it will. If we find that they can not get along we do have a backup plan because my stepdaughter has a couple of friends will take Daisy. After one night, we have survived. The parrot could care less and Lady remains aloof while Daisy bounces around in childlike glee.

1 comments:

Johnymepeino said...

Regards from Spain. I hope turn other time to lear to read and see your english book.