Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Us Girls

Jason and I went to WalMart this morning to get a wireless adapter so I could get my pc working. When we came back Traci, Annie and I went on a "girls day out". We had lunch at the local Cracker Barrel. I had always wanted to go there but never got the chance to go in Houston. I thought the food was good and I enjoyed looking at all the stuff in the gift shop.

Then we went to the mall. My Bath and Body Works supply was low so they took me there and Annie bought me some new stuff. After we wandered for a while we went to see the "Race to Witch Mountain" with Dwayne Johnson. I enjoyed it and Traci and Annie were let's say much enamoured of the "Rock". And yes, I admit I enjoy him too.

Later Traci decided to scare the shit out of me by driving down (really down) on of the local streets. If it were to snow that hill would be a great ski slope! I threatened to crawl into the trunk. I have not problem with heights in a plane, but not in a car going down a very big hill very fast. Yikes.

While we were gone Jason watched the kids and got my computer up. Traci even found my old Craig Biggio wall paper to put back on it. Cool.

It was kind of fun to just go silly and listen to those two and their music. How old are they again. They were singing to all the songs on the ipod. I had no clue what or who the singers were. I guess everybody needs a day to just escape and not have a care. Maybe I should break loose more often?

1 comments:

cube said...

Yes. It's time you thought about yourself for a change.