Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Day Is It?

I can't keep my days straight lately. Yesterday I kept thinking it was Wednesday and that I had missed the garbage. I took the garbage out late yesterday afternoon thinking I had missed the pickup and I would have to wait until Saturday. Later I realized it was only Tuesday. Then I kept thinking Jimmy's office party was today but it is tomorrow. Then I kept thinking the bills were due but they are not yet.

I don't know why I can't seem to get the days straight. I even thought I had to wash clothes today cause it was Thursday. Wrong. Today is not Thursday. That is tomorrow! Is it? Are you sure? No, at this point I am not sure of anything any more.

Christmas is Monday! Where has time gone! It is almost scary how fast the days are flying by. I feel like saying "Stop the world, I want to get off!" I'm getting too soon old and too late smart.

At least the smoke alarm works. I'm one of the few people on the planet who occasionly like nearly burned toast in the morning. Yes I know that is odd. So when the toast burned the smoke alarm went off. Gee. That never happened at the other house.

What is on TV tonight? Well, I don't know what we will watch since I probably won't remember what day it is and which re-run is on.

Let's see what the calendar says, today is Thursday, no Wedneday the 20th of December. Right?

3 comments:

Tor said...

On more than one occasion in the past year, I've been halfway to work and heard on the radio that it's Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I have reached a point where I have to put EVERYTHING on a calendar. Otherwise...
Then each day I check the calendar and add anything else that comes up. Pathetic? I just tell people I'm focused.

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :o)
I have months where i have to check the calendar for days and dates, don't feel alone!