Friday, February 03, 2006

Let's See Game or Commercials or Mick?

Question of the weekend- do I watch the Superbowl or the commercials? Do I watch the Rollings Stones? I like both teams so I really don't know who I would want to win. I like the Seahawks. I think it's time they got some respect, but the Steelers seem to be the favorites. I do hope Jerome Bettis does well. If this is his last game, it would be a Super end for a great career and a Good Guy. It's a toss up for me. At this point, I just hope it will be a game worth watching. Some many of the games were snoozers. Then maybe I'll pay more attention to the commercials. Sometimes they are more intertaining than the game. Too bad some TV shows aren't as good. Then of course there are the endless pre-game activities. I know that it is an "honor" to do the pre-game, half-time and National Anthem but sometimes I wish there was a little less of some parts. We all remember Houston's Superbowl Show with Janet and Justin. I know people look forward to seeing their favorites singing and dancing. Do real people really move like that? My husband likes the Stones so I guess he'll be playing air guitar... Not me. I am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't like the Stones. Never did, don't now, never will. I think the OB should have slapped Mick's mother when he was born. I know beauty is subjective, but come on how can anyone say Mick Jagger is good looking? How come beautiful women are attracted to him? Maybe I'll pick that time to go to the bathroom.After all, don't want to miss the game or the commercials.

0 comments: