Thursday, February 09, 2006

Man, Why Didn't I go There?

Well, somebody in Houston is waking up rich. Unfortunately not me. What would I do with 60 million dollars? What would I do with a million?. Sigh. Back to the grind, since we didnt win husband had to go to work... Maybe I live in the wrong neighborhood. Course if I moved someone from this neighborhood would win. My husband's cousin won $12,000,000 a few years ago. That was before you could choose cash option or 20 year pay out. Apparently the payout isn't always the best option. They have to plan ahead and decide what they can live on for the entire year. Apparently the tax issues create a lot of problems. I'd take cash option. But it is a moot point. I gotta win first, right!

Well, so much for getting rich. I need to get the hamburger meat out for supper. Husband put a new battery in the car. Keeping my fingers crossed. Gotta go out in a little while. No point in going to the store where the winning ticket was sold. I don't need to go there, I'm rich in spirit! Now which one do I pick Vodka, gin...

2 comments:

Thao said...

Man, I haven't played the Lotto in ages. I used to play every Wed and Sat and do 5 quick picks. I won $100 once and that was it. Maybe I should start back up. (thanks for visiting and commenting, btw)

cube said...

Rich in spirit...that's what I tell myself too ;-)