Monday, June 05, 2006

Coffee and Potato Chips, Breakfast of Champions?

So, that sounds a little odd. But so does ice cream and pickles, Some people think a peanutbutter and bananna sandwich is yuck. Some times, though ,things go through your mind that make no sense. Coffee and potato chips is one of those things. Being in a "mood" it seemed to be a good idea at the time. Of course the fact that I heard every noise in the wee hours of the morning. For a quiet neighborhood, it sure was noisey. I was begining to think I was sleeping in the middle of the freeway. Cars going up and down the street. Car doors opening every five minutes, or so it seemed. I'm not even including the sound of our garage door opening and closing as Amanda came in after visiting her brother and his girlfriend. Our master bedroom is over the garage, nuff said. And of course hubby has TCM on the tv, one boring movie after another. Well, I couldn't help but stay awake since Daisy was up chucking all night. This was after she left me the liquid rear end package in the bathroom. At least she left it there and not on the carpet. So,before the crack of dawn I'm thinking I'm hungry. In just a couple of hours I'll have to get up so the strange thought of coffee and potato chips crossed my mind. So now what's for lunch?

1 comments:

Trinity13 said...

I've eaten chips for breakfast before...hmmm, so good!