Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Motorcycles and Cell Phone

Question of the moment. How do you ride a motorcycle and talk on the cell phone,too? I'm not a motorcycle fan though I have ridden on the back of one before. Trust me I do not ever plan to ride on one again. I saw a guy riding one a la Ben Roethlisberger, without a helmet, and talking on his cell phone. Riding without a helmet, to me, is nutty enough, but with a cell phone? How can anyone hear it ring or talk on it? Plus this dude was riding in Houston traffic. I never gave much thought to one handed motorcycle riding. It just seems a little dangerous to me. Add talking on a cell phone to the mix and you have a recipe for disaster. At least that's the way I look at it. The highway safety people think it is dangerous to drive a car and talk on the phone, they'd probably really flip if they had seen this guy. But I guess some people want to feel the freedom of the wind in their hair, bugs in their teeth and the wife on the phone telling them to bring home a loaf of bread. Wonder what they use for a ring tone?

1 comments:

annieskyman said...

I bet it's gotta be a loud one right! lol